Enjoy a spooky, healthy treat this Halloween with these pistachio witches’ fingers!
Pistachio Witches’ Fingers
- 6 Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup non-dairy dark chocolate chips
- Dash sea salt
- 12 dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup Setton Farms Roasted Pistachio Kernels, finely ground
- Unwrap all chewy bites and cut each chewy bite in half lengthwise. Gently press the two halves together, with the stickiest sides facing each other, creating one long strip. If desired, to create thumb and pinky finger, leave two halves short. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in a heat-proof bowl.
- In a small pan, bring almond milk to a boil. Pour over chocolate chips and let sit for about 20 seconds to melt chocolate. Add sea salt. Whisk until smooth.
- Dip long Pistachio Chewy Bite strips into chocolate mixture and then sprinkle or roll in pistachios immediately. Place on wax paper lined plate and top each strip with 2 overlapping dried cranberries at the tip.
- Set aside for about 20 minutes to firm up.
A big thank you to Setton Farms for sharing this fun, fesitve Halloween treat!