Make these easy slow cooker pulled pork sliders for game day, a party buffet, or dinner.
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sliders
With the Super Bowl coming up I would like to offer some suggestions that are frugal, fun and festive from eMeals, especially these fabulous pulled pork sliders!
The best part, with a little pre-game planning this recipe won’t take you longer than 15 minutes to prepare, just let the crock pot do all the work and BAM you will be the coolest cook in the house!
If you wanna try out another great slider recipe be sure to check out our Meatloaf sliders with sharp white cheddar recipe! You won’t be dissapointed!
Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Sliders RecipePrint Recipe
- 6 lb bone-in pork should roast trimmed
- 2 teaspoons salt 2 teaspoons pepper
- 18 oz bottle barbecue sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 12-count packages slider buns
- 16 oz jar bread and butter pickles
- Sprinkle roast with salt and pepper.
- Combine roast, barbecue sauce, broth and vinegar in a 5- to 7-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on Low 8 hours or until roast is very tender.
- Remove pork to a cutting board; shred with 2 forks.
- Return pork to slow cooker, and discard bones.
- Toss pork to coat with sauce; serve on slider buns with pickles.
- Enjoy your great pork sliders and a good super bowl game!
More easy slow cooker recipes for dinner or a party:
- Hearty Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
- Set it and Forget It: Pork Slow Cooker Recipes
- 3-Ingredient Crock Pot Chicken
Recipe provided by Emeals is a great weekly menu service that provides you with recipes and a great shopping list for all the items you need. Not only does it help you to stay in your budget, but it has several great options to keep you fitting into your favorite jeans!! Be sure to check them out!