Looking for snacks to eat throughout the day to boost your energy naturally? With an Excalibur Dehydrator, the possibilities are endless! Try these delicious sweet potato chips now!
Sweet Potato Chips
- 1 large sweet potato
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dried rosemary flakes
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp paprika
- Wash and dry sweet potato.
- Thinly slice sweet potato.
- In a bowl coat sweet potato slices with lemon juice and olive oil. Then add dry ingredients.
- Place sweet potato slices in a single layer on Excalibur dehydrator tray.
- Dry at 125º F for 7 to 11 hours or until sweet potato chips become crisp.
- Let chips cool to room temperature and then store in an airtight container.
Thanks to Excalibur Dehydrator for submitting this great recipe! Check out their other healthy snack recipes featured on FOODIEaholic.