10 Freezer Meals to Simplify Dinnertime
What could be better than having a hot, delicious and healthy dinner every night of the week? How about that same dinner with barely any effort required? It’s true! With freezer meals, a little weekend prep time means that you can pull a healthy dinner from the freezer any time you want — even on your most hectic days.
Below are ten healthy freezer meals to get you started. For the first five recipes, make a large batch of the recipe on the weekend and freeze the leftovers in family- or individual-sized portions. When you’re pressed for time, just reheat them for dinner. For the second five, it’s even easier. Simply prep the ingredients, put them into a resealable freezer bag and either pop the ingredients in your slow cooker in the morning or into your oven when you get home in the afternoon (see each recipe for specific instructions).
Just don’t forget to label all your freezer meals well so you can find the perfect meal in a hurry!
5 Favorites to Cook, Then Freeze
1) Baked Chicken Nuggets (picture: slide 1)
2) Southwestern Bean Soup with Chicken and Kale (picture: slide 2)
3) Beef Chili (picture: slide 3)
4) Baked Mac and Cheese (picture: slide 4)
5) Curry Chickpea Burgers (picture: slide 5)
5 Favorites to Prep and Freeze
1) Bacon Potato Chowder (picture: slide 6)
2) Pumpkin Coconut Black Beans and Rice (picture: slide 7)
3) Green Chili Pork Tacos (picture: slide 8)
4) Homemade Frozen Pizza (picture: slide 9)
5) Cilantro Lime Chicken (picture: slide 10)
Featured image courtesy of Skinny Taste.