Here is a simple and healthy lunch idea. This crunchy tuna cabbage salad is a fun a delicious variation on the tuna sandwich. Have one for lunch today!
Crunchy Tuna Cabbage Salad
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 2 cups finely chopped cabbage
- 1 minced green onions
- 5 shredded or chopped baby carrots
- 5 pickle sliced chopped into bits
- 1 tsp fresh or water packed garlic
- 2 tablespoon light mayonnaise
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Shred the tuna with a fork and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over a good whole wheat bread.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate for up to two days.