Here’s a recipe that will help you meet your health and fitness goals for 2015! This Green Detox Juice is packed with delicious greens and, of course, vitamins and minerals!
Green Detox Juice
- 1 1/2 cups of Jeju 16 Water
- 2 cups kale
- 2 green apples, cored
- 1/2 cup parsley leaves
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered
- 2 celery stalks, roughly chopped
- 1 (1-inch) piece of ginger, peeled
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- Add all of the ingredients into the blender jug in the order in which they are listed. B
- lend the ingredients on the highest level setting, such as “liquefy,” until the juice is well-blended. (It will be the consistency of a smoothie.) If you want to enjoy the pulp with your juice, pour the mixture into glasses and serve.
- If you prefer a thinner consistency, pour the mixture through a fine mesh sieve, and using a spatula, press the pulp into the sieve to extract as much liquid as possible. Pour the strained juice into glasses and serve.
Special thanks to Jeju 16 Water for sharing this recipe!