This is the easiest, most delicious and simple 3-ingredient crock pot chicken meal of all time. It is basically a variation on chicken and gravy, and it will be a new favorite among your family!
3-Ingredient Crock Pot Chicken
- 5-6 frozen boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet Lipton onion soup mix
- Add mushroom soup and onion soup mix to the crock pot and stir to combine.
- Add the chicken and stir to cover each piece.
- Place lid on crock pot and cook about 5 hours on high (or 8+ hours on low).
- Serve over rice or noodles.