Here is the holy grail of cookies: we’ve combined peanut butter, chocolate, AND caramel to make delicious, chewy, peanut butter Rolo cookies. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter Rolo Cookies
- 1 c granulated sugar
- 1 c brown sugar
- 1 c shortening
- 1 c peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 4 Tbsp Evaporated milk (*see note at bottom)
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 bag Rolos candies
- Cream together granulated sugar, brown sugar, shortening, and peanut butter.
- Add eggs and evaporated milk. Mix.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix.
- With medium sized scoop, scoop cookie dough. Press Rolo into the center and cover with edges of scooped dough. Place on sheet pan. Repeat with remaining dough. (See image below)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 12-15 minutes.
- After removing cookies from oven, press each cookie down with a glass to spread Rolo through inside.
- Transfer to wire rack to cool.