Everyone loves the vibrant fruits and flirty swirls of sangria! Now you can have those delicious flavors alcohol-free! This virgin sangria is the perfect drink for a baby shower, a kid’s birthday party, or even an office get together. See? What’s not to love!
Red Virgin Sangria
- 3 cups grape juice
- ¾ cup apple juice
- ½ cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced, with peel
- ½ lime, thinly sliced, with peel
- Handful of frozen grapes
- 1 medium orange, thinly sliced, with peel
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- 2-3 cups club soda, to taste
- Pour juices in a large pitcher.
- Add fruits and stir well.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Right before serving, add chilled club soda and stir.
Thanks to eMeals for submitting this fun and healthy mocktail recipe! See more of their delicious beverages and mocktails below!