This delicious and succulent dish is made with bone-in, skin-on chicken breasts. You’ll never think of stuffed chicken breasts the same way again!
Spinach and Feta Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 1 bag frozen spinach (10 oz)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup feta
- 5-6 bone-in skin-on chicken breasts
- Steam the spinach with 1 crushed clove garlic, and drain any excess liquid.
- Add the feta and mix till combined.
- Gently make a pocket in the skin, and stuff the filling under the skin (divide filling evenly among the chicken).
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 30 minutes to 1 hour or until internal temperature reaches 170 degrees F.