Looking for a fun, healthy treat this Halloween? These Pistachio Chewy Bite Popcorn Balls are festive, plus they are great for you! You’ll want to make them all year round!
Pistachio Chewy Bite Popcorn Balls
- 5 cups popped popcorn
- 1/4 cup non-hydrogenated buttery spread (Earth Balance)
- 2 cups vegan marshmallows (Dandie’s brand)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 bag Setton Farms Pistachio Chewy Bites, 6 pieces, roughly chopped
- In a 4-6 quart heavy pot, add buttery spread, marshmallows, cinnamon and sea salt. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Turn off heat and add vanilla extract and Pistachio Chewy Bites.
- Stir well, mixing until uniform.
- Use a 1/2 cup measuring cup to portion out the mixture into 10 balls and place on a parchment or wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Enjoy when cooled.
Special thanks to Spork Foods for sharing this awesomely healthy popcorn ball!