Here’s a healthy dessert you can feel good about indulging in! These banana zucchini cookies are low in fat because the butter has been replaced by banana!
Banana Zucchini Cookies
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (with skins on)
- 2 1/2 cups white whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup special dark chocolate chips
- Mash bananas with a fork, add to mixer and mix to get the rest of the lumps out.
- Add sugar and mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Combine.
- Add zucchini and combine.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt and mix till combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Scoop out onto a sprayed cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 12 minutes.