The holidays are just around the corner. Complete your hors d’oeuvres table with this festive and beautiful—and CHEESY—cheese ball!
Easy Cheesy Cheese Ball
- 8 oz Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 6-8 oz feta cheese, crumbled
- 3-4 green onions, finely minced
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbsp dill weed
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- chopped walnuts (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Mix well using hand mixer.
- Mound together, cover and chill in refrigerator.
- When chilled, form into a ball.
- Roll in chopped walnuts, if desired.