This simple yet beautiful spinach quiche makes the perfect dish for breakfast or brunch. And it’s great as leftovers too!
- 4 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1 pkg Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 1 10oz package of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine beaten eggs, milk, cheese, vegetable soup mix, and spinach.
- Pour into pie crust, spreading until distributed.
- Bake on a cookie sheet for about 45-60 minutes, or until a knife, inserted halfway between center and edge, comes out clean.