Welcome warmer temperatures with refreshing spring flavors. Enjoy this homemade fresh tomato salsa that is simple and that the whole family can scoop and enjoy!
Fresh Tomato Salsa
- 1 cup of fresh diced tomatoes, seeded and drained
- 1/3 cup diced onion
- ¼ cup diced jalepeno pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or lime juice
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Black pepper to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and serve!
Special thanks to bistroMD for submitting this great recipe! For another tasty appetizer, try their Roasted Red Pepper and Caramelized Onion Dip. Check out more of their healthy recipes, featured on FOODIEaholic, found below!