This easy hummus recipe is so delicious. Serve with crackers, raw vegetables, or pita bread. It is such a healthy alternative to other dips and dressings. You’ll be amazed!
- 4 garlic cloves, minced and then mashed
- 2 15-oz cans of garbanzo beans (chickpeas), drained and rinsed
- 2/3 cup of tahini (roasted, not raw)
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Toasted pine nuts (optional garnish)
- Chopped parsley (optional garnish)
- Combine the mashed garlic, garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, water, and olive oil in food processor and process until smooth.
- Add salt, half a teaspoon at a time, to taste.
- Spoon into serving dish and sprinkle with toasted pine nuts and chopped parsley, if desired.
- Serve with crackers, raw dip vegetables, or pita bread.