Fall is around the corner, and with it, gourds! Make use of seasonal pumpkins by turning their seeds into a delicious snack. These toasted pumpkin seeds taste just like popcorn, only much healthier!
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- LoSalt (to taste)
- Cut the top off the pumpkin.
- Scoop out all the innards and separate the pulp from the seeds.
- Put the seeds in a sieve and wash them clean with water.
- Wrap the seeds in paper towels to dry them off.
- Put the seeds in an oven proof tray and sprinkle with LoSalt to taste.
- Cook under the grill for about five minutes, or until they start to brown.