This Easter, create memories with your kids as you help them craft up some fun! Here are the top 10 Easter crafts for kids.
10 Easter Crafts for Kids
Eggs and egg shapes are a fun base for Easter crafts for kids. Here are a few ideas revolving around eggs.
- Sharpie Eggs – mom.me
- Paint Chip Easter Egg Garland – Itsy Sparks
- Washi Tape Easter Egg Cards – The Pin Junkie
Next up, try a chick craft. Chicks are a perfect spring craft inspiration.
- Wooden Spoon Chick Puppets – One Little Project
- Spring Chicks – Housing a Forest
- Egg Carton Chicks – Paper, Plate and Plane
- Chick in and Egg Craft – Remodelaholic
Bunnies and Baskets
And it wouldn’t be Easter without some cute Easter bunny crafts. Try origami or even a finger puppet.
- Origami Bunnies – Tinkerlab
- Jumping Jack Easter Bunnies – Pottery Barn Kids Blog
- Easter Pipe Cleaner Finger Puppets – Craft Jr.
- Egg Easter Bunny Craft – Remodelaholic
- Papier Mache Easter Baskets – Red Ted Art
Which craft do you think your kids will want to make first?
More Easter and Spring Inspired ideas to try:
- 25 Fun and Colorful Ideas for Easter
- Easter Activities that teach about Jesus
- Easter Themed Donuts
- Quick Easter Wreath
- Easy Easter Cupcakes
Please pin this post for later:
Originally published 4.11.2014 // Updated 3.17.2021
Kimberly Mueller is the “me” over at bugaboo, mini, mr & me, a blog that highlights her creative endeavors. She especially likes to share kid crafts, sewing attempts, recipes, upcycled projects, photography and free printable gift tags/cards. When she’s not enjoying being married to her best friend, chasing after the natives (AKA her three kids) and attempting to keep the house in one piece, you can find her with a glue gun in one hand and spray paint in the other. Aside from DIY pursuits, she also enjoys writing, reading, music, singing (mostly in the shower) and the color yellow. Kimberly recently published a craft book entitled Modern Mod Podge. You can also find her on Facebook, Pinterest, Bloglovin’ and Instagram.