9. New callings/responsibilities at church –
2nd counselor in Young Men and Scout Master! Yikes!
8. Trip to Charleston, South Carolina on the fly! Great food, interesting history, and fabulous architecture! So much fun not having a job for a while.
7. New camera! Seeing the world in a whole new way! Lets go take a million pictures!
6. Moving to Texas, meeting new wonderful people! (And still missing Asheville friends like crazy)
4. Our 2008 song of the year “Lucky” by Jason Mraz and Colbie Callait LOVE IT!!! WATCH THE VIDEO PLEASE- you have got to hear this song! Lucky I’m in love with my Best Friend!
3. Blogging our year away! And joining Facebook (Cheesy- I know) But so nice to find and keep in touch with some old friends!
Being 11 weeks pregnant,
Cassity Kmetzsch started Remodelaholic after graduating from Utah State University with a degree in Interior Design. Remodelaholic is the place to share her love for knocking out walls, and building everything back up again to not only add function but beauty to her home. Together with her husband Justin, they have remodeled 6 homes and are working on a seventh. She is a mother of four amazing girls. Making a house a home is her favorite hobby.