12 Uses for Frankincense Essential Oil
1. Help improve the look of skin. Adding a few drops to your face can help combat wrinkles. Also, add it to your favorite lotion for anti-aging benefits.
2. Frankincense is perfect for use on scars or cuts to help prevent scarring from occurring. It can also speed up healing.
3. It can combat bad breath. Add a little to your toothbrush before you brush your teeth.
4. Help support the immune system. Add a few drops to water, and drink it when you are feeling run-down.
5. Can help uplift and balance mood. Wear it as perfume or put it in a diffuser to help improve the way you’re feeling.
6. Soothes itchy skin. It also helps to rub a few drops on bug bites.
7. Rub a littleFrankincense on joints or sore muscles. It can reduce pain after a heavy workout or help with everyday aches.
8. Quiet a cough. Just apply a few drops to your neck for a little cough relief.
9. Help relieve anxiety. Rub a few drops on your temples next time you feel stressed.
10. Can reduce inflammation. Either rub a few drops on the skin or take it internally mixed with a glass of water.
11. Combat indigestion. Frankincense can help maintain a healthy digestive system. Just drink the oil mixed with water, or make your own capsules to swallow.
12. Get better sleep. Rub a few drops on the bottom of your feet before bed. Frankincense is known for it’s relaxing properties and can help you fall asleep more quickly and get more productive sleep as well.
More uses for essential oils:
Lemon Essential Oil for Better Health 26 Uses for Purification Essential Oil Essential Oil Bath Salts
I’m Frances. I am a mother, a wife, and a community volunteer. I work as a scientist by day and moonlight as a blogger. Making lists helps me keep everything on track. While I have a good life, there is always room for improvement. Join me as I decorate, organize, and try new things over at my blog Improvement List.