I am sure you are all smart enough to figure out what I was giving away from this morning’s inspiration post.
They have graciously given the go ahead for another giveaway. This giveaway is AWESOME (in my humble, but rather loud opinion). I hope you are excited about it. The winner will receive:
Giveaway RULES and Requirements!!!
1. First you must be a Public Follower of this blog, located on my sidebar. This is required to enter in any way. (ONE ENTRY)
Ways to enter:
1. Go to The Big Clock Store and look around. Copy the url (web address starts with https://) of an item you like. Paste it into your comment, so I can see that you stopped by and looked around. (ONE ENTRY)
Additional Ways to Enter:
3. Grab my button for your sidebar or add my blog to your blog reading lists, and put a link to your blog in the comment stating what you did. (ONE ENTRY FOR EACH)
4. Tweet or Link this giveaway. You can click the button at the bottom of the post to Link or “tweet this”. Leave a second comment stating that you tweeted or linked the post, and copy the url of the tweet or link into your comment. (ONE ENTRY FOR EACH)
5. Write a quick post with a link to the giveaway and an image from this post on your personal blog and leave a comment with the link to your blog’s post. (3 ENTRIES, put a link into the comment, and leave two extra comments)
You may enter/comment up to 12 times, if you follow all the steps, WOW! Once as just a follower, once for checking out The Big Clock Store, once for a re-tweet, once for a link, 3 times for a blog post, once for posting my button, once for adding my link on your blog lists and 3 times for Stumbling. Phew! I think that about covers it.
If you comment more than the allotted amount and do not have the links, those comments will be disqualified. SORRY!! Open to anyone in the continental US!
Finally, check back here on Wednesday, march 31st for the winner. If I have your return email address I will reply to you as well, if not, I will be relying on you to get back here!!! If I have not heard back from you within 2 days I will redraw a winner.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: remodelaholic at gmail dot com.
Thanks! GOOD LUCK!
Cassity Kmetzsch started Remodelaholic after graduating from Utah State University with a degree in Interior Design. Remodelaholic is the place to share her love for knocking out walls, and building everything back up again to not only add function but beauty to her home. Together with her husband Justin, they have remodeled 6 homes and are working on a seventh. She is a mother of four amazing girls. Making a house a home is her favorite hobby.