Get Your Room Designed; My Design Guide Giveaway
Since I know you all are interested in design I think this giveaway ought to be a fun one.
Depending on the services you choose, you can get a full room design, or help with the just some of the little things too, like help choosing colors, lighting and art selection, flooring, window treatments, home exterior upgrades… and more!!! WOW!
You can have a fabulous room by purchasing the great affordable products we recommend – they are simple to find in your favorite store or order online. Just click on the links we provide to take you there.
Or, use this design as a road map – look at the style, shape, scale, textures and colors we recommend, and then make it work for you by combining new purchases and:
- Creating a wish list in your home registry – share it with friends and family on special dates-birthday, anniversary or holiday!
- Using something in your home that looks like the recommended item,
- Repairing or reupholstering an item that you find,
- Making something – (OK, maybe not a sofa unless you are really handy, start with something small like framing your own art). Homemade is always well made.
- Waiting for a sale – you might get the item at a better price – if so, let us know where so we can share it with our other customers
(2 entries, please leave two separate comments when completed):
1. Complete the My Design Guide Stylefinder to enter it only takes about a minute! (Leave two comments, tell us whet style you were for one comment and what room you want to work on next in your house for the second comment!)
P.S. Everyone who completes the Stylefinder gets a free room design quick fix. – a $39 value.
Additional ways to enter AFTER completing The Stylefinder:
1. Like My Design Guide on Facebook.
2. Become a follower, or subscriber of Remodelaholic.
3. “Like” Remodelaholic on Facebook.
4. Write a shout out post, tweet about or post on your wall about this giveaway, with a link to the giveaway post leave the link url in your comment.
5. Stumble a Remodelaholic post that you like!
You can complete just the first required entry, or all of the entries above. Each step you complete will give you one comment/entry in the giveaway. Please leave a separate comment for each entry on www.remodelaholic.com and include your email address for notification purposes, if it is not linked to your profile.
I will pick the winner on Monday February 28th, 2011!
>My style was 60% traditional according to the Stylefinder. Sounds about right! 🙂
>The next room I would like to work on is our family room.
>I follow Remodelaholic! 🙂
>I had a 5-way tie for my style! Apparently I like a lot of different things. The funny part is that I have always considered my style to be Tuscan, but that was one that didn't make the tie!
>I want to work on my family room. I just got new couches, and now the rest of the room looks like it needs some work!
>Just Simply is my style, there are several rooms that could use a pickup, especially my family room. Sounds like alot of fun.
>I'm traditional with strong influence of Tuscan
>I would like a plan for my master bedroom.
>I read your blog all the time but now I'm "officially" a follower!
>My style was rustic
>I hope to work on my family room next it needs storage and accents