For today’s inspiration I would like to share with you something a little more homegrown, some hand sketches. (all images from yourarchitecturalportraits.com)
A few of you may have noticed my husbands art in these past posts pictures on our living room walls,
I love them. And I am really excited about sharing our new little project with you. We have a new website that we are launching today, it is called Your Architectural Portraits.com. A place to get custom sketches of your home, or favorite place, place of worship or vacation spot, well pretty much what ever architectural image you love.
We have this up in our front room. We have a lot of fond memories of this house,
1. First you must be a Public Follower of this blog, located on my sidebar. (This is required to enter in any way, if you already are a follower move to step two. I am sorry there is no way for me to see private followers, and subscriptions, so you must be a public follower.)
2. Leave one single comment on this post telling me that you follow. Also, if you would like, in that one comment, please tell me what you would have sketched if you won.
MORE WAYS TO ENTER
1. For a second entrance, Tweet about this giveaway. You can click the button at the bottom of this post to re-tweet it. Leave a second comment stating that you tweeted the post, and give a link to the tweet.
2. For a third entrance, write a quick post with a link and an image from this post on your personal blog and leave a comment with the link to that specific post.
3. For a fourth entrance, grab my button for your sidebar, and put a link to your blog in the comment stating that you grabbed a button.
And finally, check back here on Tuesday, January 19th for the winner. If I have your return email address I will reply to you as well, if not, I will be relying on you to get back here!!! If I have not heard back from you within 2 days I will redraw a winner.
You may enter/comment up to 4 times. Once as just a follower, once for a re-tweet, once for a blog post and finally once for posting my button on your blog. I think that about covers it.
If you comment more than the allotted amount and do not have the links, those comments will be disqualified. SORRY!! Open to anyone in the world this time… As long as it ships through USPS there!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me: remodelaholic at gmail dot com.