Decorating is so much fun! Especially for major holidays right? Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter, the 4th of July, Halloween… Halloween has to be included because there are so many fun things to do! It can be scary or it can be fun, or it can be somewhere in between! We all just really like reasons to get creative and change up the look of our house every now and then right? I had so much fun searching for some vintage images to display around my house for Halloween, I had to share and I hope that you find some you can use too!
Ideas for Using Vintage Prints in Decor
Paint a board and paste your vintage image to the top, like these vintage images displayed on a Better Home and Gardens (BHG) bookshelf!
You can really create whatever look you want with these images. I love the fun spin on Halloween like this wall display from I Love to Create!
Another unique way to use these images is by creating Vintage Halloween Tags like Hilary Scraps shared!
When you decide how you are going to display yours, please share! Send us a photo, message us on Facebook, or tag #imaremodelaholic on Instagram! I can’t wait to see where the excitement of Halloween and your creativity take you!
30 Free Printable Vintage Halloween Images
To download and print, click on the link to visit the original source for each image.
(1) Pumpkin Kids via HubPages
(2) Halloween Greeting via Magic Moonlight Free Images
(3) Some Pumpkin via Flickr Dave
(4) Jolly Halloween via Flickr Dave
(5) Pumplin Girl via Magic Moonlight Free Images
(6) Jack O Lantern Witch via HubPages
(7) Retro Halloween Postcard via Little owl Ski
(8) Alone at Last via Flickr Dave
(9) True Love via HubPages
(10) Jolly Halloween Jack via HubPages