Looking for a yummy, bite-sized appetizer for your next gathering? These bacon and cream cheese crescents will not disappoint! And they’re so easy to prepare!
Bacon and Cream Cheese Crescents
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese
- 2 cans refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1 bag Real Bacon Bits
- sprinkle of Garlic Powder
- Mix bacon bits, cream cheese, and garlic powder together until well combined.
- Open crescent roll package and lay rolls out flat. Cut into small triangles (see image below).
- Add a small dollop of cream cheese mixture to the wide portion of each triangle and roll up. Place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approx 15 minutes.
- Serve hot!