Every great dinner ends with a great dessert. With cookies mixed into this delicious dessert, kids will be finishing their dinner without a fight! Enjoy this berry blast cookie parfait today!
Berry Blast Cookie Parfait
- 1 pack of Lance® Chocolate Nekot® Cookies with Mint Filling (minus one cookie for garnish
- 1 pack of Lance® Sprinkled Sugar Cookies with Sweet Cream Filling® (minus one cookie for garnish)
- 2 cups vanilla-flavored yogurt
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- Put the cookies into your food processor until they form a crumble. (Blend cookies separately.) Then pour into a bowl.
- Grab a second bowl and mix in the cinnamon with the vanilla yogurt.
- In a third bowl, combine strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries.
- For each parfait, you’ll want to start with a ¼ cup fruit mixture, followed by 2 tablespoons of cookie mixture, and topped with ¼ cup of yogurt. With the traditional directions out of the way, you can now get creative! Mix both cookie flavors together. Repeat layers to create a super parfait. Customize them all, and don’t forget to decorate with a whole cookie or even extra fruit.
Special thanks to Lance for submitting this delicious dessert recipe!