Cinco de Mayo is one of the most festive food holidays. Mix up this easy salsa in your Blendtec for a real crowd-pleaser!
Easy Blendtec Salsa Recipe
- 4 oz canned green chilies, not drained
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 clove garlic, quartered
- 1⁄2 tsp kosher salt
- 1⁄4 tsp ground cumin
- 141⁄2 oz can diced tomatoes, not drained
- 2 tbsp onion
- 1⁄4 c fresh cilantro leaves
- Add green chilies, lime juice, garlic, salt, and cumin to FourSide jar and secure lid.
- Press “Pulse” 3–5 times.
- Add tomatoes, onion, and cilantro.
- Secure lid and “Pulse” 3–5 times.