This delicious and festive treat that features the season’s favorite beverage can’t be beat for your holidays. Make this eggnog parfait a new holiday tradition!
Recipe Type: Dessert
- 1 pint chilled whipping cream
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 tablespoon rum extract
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 10-oz jar maraschino cherries (drained)
- 12 8-oz drinking glasses or jelly jars
- 3 cups Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal
- Set aside 12 cherries for garnishing. Chop the remaining cherries and set aside for later.
- In a medium bowl, use an electric mixer on high to beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
- In a large bowl, stir together condensed milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, rum extract, and vanilla extract.
- Add whipped cream from the other bowl and combine.
- Use the jelly jar or glass to make the parfaits. For each glass layer cereal, ¾ cups of cream, and chopped cherries. Repeat this twice then sprinkle some cereal on the last layer of cream and top with a whole cherry.
- Cover the glasses and freeze for 5-6 hours before serving.
Special thanks to Westside Market NYC for submitting this yummy holiday dessert!