Fall means delicious pumpkin flavors, and why should breakfast be any different? Enjoy this pumpkin-apple breakfast smoothie for a great start to your day!
Pumpkin-Apple Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 16.9 oz bottle of Jeju 16 Water
- ½ cup plus 2 tbsp. old-fashioned oats
- ½ cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 medium apples, cut into pieces
- 1 banana, sliced and frozen
- ½ cup milk
- ⅛ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 8 ice cubes
- Place oats in blender and blend for about 30 seconds until finely chopped.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.
Thank you to Sixteen Water for sharing this wonderful fall recipe!