Hi all! So happy to be back here on Remodelaholic! I have a really fun and easy craft for you to create a one of a kind Mother’s Day gift this year. Best part about it…it is free (basically) 😉
With the help of a fabulous free website called Wordle.net, you can create a custom print with your words. I chose to make one with “number” words. Each number is an important family date….(wordle will not do numbers, so I used the word form of my numbers) It is very easy to do…and you are only limited by your imagination;)
Maybe for Mother’s day you could make one that has your moms birthday, hobbies, friends names, favorite places….etc….just brainstorm on it.
Here are the simple steps:
- Go to Wordle.net and click on Create.
- A box will open like the one above. Type out the words (spacing in between)
- Click Go (TIP: before you click go, copy the text…because there is no back button, you have to start over)
- Now you can play with the different fonts and colors to see what you like.
- When you are done click print.
- On your printer settings, tell it to print 8 by 10 for a full size print to frame.
I chose to do the “ghostly” color setting which is gray and black. I love how art can be so personal…:)
What do you think if this great family word art?
Here are some things that I have been working on over at CleverlyInspired…I hope you can stop by!!
Cassity Kmetzsch started Remodelaholic after graduating from Utah State University with a degree in Interior Design. Remodelaholic is the place to share her love for knocking out walls, and building everything back up again to not only add function but beauty to her home. Together with her husband Justin, they have remodeled 6 homes and are working on a seventh. She is a mother of four amazing girls. Making a house a home is her favorite hobby.