Decorate this a beautiful white and silver Christmas tree with items from the dollar store. A designer Christmas tree look on a budget.
How to Decorate
For our Creative Christmas week of Christmas projects, we’re sharing another Dollar Store Silver Christmas Tree! We did one last year and it was a really fun creative exercise in stretching our dollars and seeing how we can make dollar store items shine.
Last year’s red and gold dollar store tree turned out SO well… tell me what you think of this year’s wintry white and silver Christmas tree, and be sure to keep watching to see the other video tutorials in the playlist and scroll down to see the 25 other beautiful Christmas projects below from the friends who joined us for our Creative Christmas challenge today.
So, what do you think of our dollar store silver Christmas tree? I wasn’t sure about it at first but it’s grown on me and it was really pretty fun to pick things out and get creative and see it all come together.
The dollar store might not be the place to go for heirloom ornaments, but it’s a great affordable place to shop for Christmas decor for newlyweds or those just starting out a household, or people like us who like to mix it up and try new things every year.
Corey also shared some great budget-friendly dollar store Christmas tree tips here. And you can read my top 3 tips for saving money on Christmas tree decorations here.
I even have some ideas for changing up this year’s tree, so stay tuned to see if I decorate the tree AGAIN 😉
See more Christmas tree decorating ideas: Magical Nutcracker Christmas Tree | Woodland Farmhouse Christmas Tree
And are you ready for some beautiful and creative Christmas projects? Check out all these new tutorials from our friends, and be sure to leave them some love on their sites, too! You can share YOUR Christmas projects here at the link party or by sending us a brag post, and be sure to subscribe by email or RSS and follow along over on Facebook, Instagram , and YouTube with #CreativeChristmas so you won’t miss any of our new Christmas tutorials!
DIY Christmas Trees and Ornaments
Still need more inspiration for your tree and ornaments? Check out these other ideas:
- Dollar Store Wintry Silver Christmas Tree Decor | Remodelaholic
- Marbled Christmas Ornaments | Doodlecraft
- Scrap Wood Inlay Ornaments | The Ugly Duckling House
- Woodburned Wood Slice Ornaments | Sisters What
- Flocked Pine Cones | Practical and Pretty
- Abstract Monogram Ornaments | Domicile37
- Concrete Christmas Ornaments | The Palette Muse
- Wood Slice Deer Ornaments | Our Crafty Mom
- Vintage Gumball Machine Ornaments | Beth Watson Design Studio
- Etched Glass Ornaments | Just Call Me Homegirl
- Unicorn Inspired Christmas Tree | The DIY Mommy
- Driftwood Reindeer Ornaments | Sustain My Craft Habit
DIY Christmas Gifts and Decor
After you finish the tree, try one of these other other great holiday ideas that work for decor or a gift:
- Christmas Pine Hoop Wreath | This Mama’s Dance
- Gingerbread Man Candles | Nourish and Nestle
- Wire and Glass Chandelier | Home with Cupcakes and Crinoline
- Christmas Scroll Wall Art | Grace In My Space
- Lighted Wood Trees | Frazzled Joy
- Crocheted Christmas Hat | Luz Patterns
- Christmas Card Photo Display| Hertoolbelt
- JOY Porch Sign | Ginger Snap Crafts
- Folding Bar Cart Table | Everyday Party Magazine
- Wood and Burlap Christmas Sign | Leap of Faith Crafting
- Wood Block Snowman | Anika’s DIY Life
- Holiday Candle Wrap | Dragonfly & Lily Pads
- Christmas Pom Pom Pillow | Girl Just DIY
- Handlettered Wall Art | Smiling Colors
Merry Creative Christmas!
Gorgeous Artificial Christmas Trees
Faux Fur Tree Skirt
Driftwood Tree Skirt
Plywood Christmas Tree
Clear Ornament Ideas
Geometric Paper Ornaments
Please pin this post for later:
Originally published 11.11.2017 // Updated 12.09.2020
Lorene has been behind the scenes here at Remodelaholic for more than a decade! She believes that planning projects and actually completing them are two different hobbies, but that doesn't stop her from planning at least a dozen projects at any given time. She spends her free time creating memories with her husband and 5 kids, traveling as far as she can afford, and partaking of books in any form available.