This recipe uses basic spices, sugars, some oils and a cute jar to put it in when all mixed up.
Start by mixing up the dry ingredients first.
Then add in the almond oil and stir to combine.
Then add a some drops of vitamin E oil. Mix and all done!
Now is the fun part! Dress up a cute little mason jar with ribbons and tags perfect for gifting!
If you don’t love ribbon, try baker’s twine or regular twine. Find a free printable gift tag or make your own!
Another fun way to add to the cuteness of this gift is to add a lid cover or a patterned paper in between the mason jar lid.
Who would love to get this fun gingerbread sugar scrub as a gift this holiday season?
Don’t forget this is part of our huge Creative Christmas week! You can share YOUR Christmas projects here at the link party or by sending us a brag post, and be sure to subscribe by email or RSS and follow along over on Facebook, Instagram , and YouTubewith #CreativeChristmas so you won’t miss any of our new Christmas tutorials!
Gingerbread Sugar Scrub
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup almond oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 5-6 drops vitamin E oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, add both sugars and spices. Whisk to combine.
- Add the almond and Vitamin E oils and mix until well incorporated.
- Transfer to an airtight glass container and store up to 3 months.
- HOW TO USE
- Wet skin in the shower or hands in sink and apply the gingerbread scrub.
- Massage skin in a circular motion to allow the sugars to gently exfoliate any dead skin and allow the almond oil to moisturize.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry with a towel.
- Apply your favorite body lotion.
More DIY gift ideas: