December is definitely a time for giving and receiving. With faraway family and friends and the ease of online shopping, I–like most of you–spend more than a few minutes every December tracking packages that are either coming or going. Those minutes can really add up during the holiday rush. And if you’re trying to be a sneaky gift-giver, you’re taking your chances if you leave the house on the day a box gets dropped at the door.
Just in time for this year’s holiday season, UPS has a cool new service: UPS My Choice. Let me tell you what I’ve learned about UPS My Choice, and why it makes so much sense to join up. When you sign up to be a UPS My Choice member, here’s what you can expect:
- phone, e-mail or text alerts to let you know the day before your packages arrive
- a four-hour approximate delivery time frame, so you know exactly when to expect your delivery
- the option to electronically authorize release of packages that require a signature
- for a small fee, you can reroute a package to another delivery address or have it delivered to the nearest The UPS Store® location if the scheduled delivery time isn’t going to work out for you.
- option to pay for a Premium membership and get all of the above plus additional services!
This giveaway is now closed.
1. Tell us what special delivery you are most looking forward to this Christmas.
2. Add a link to Remodelaholic on your blog’s sidebar (in your blog reading list).
Just popping in to make a quick announcement….the winner of the UPS My Choice giveaway of a $50 American Express Giftcard is
Commenter #72….Congratulations, Cyndy!
Thanks to all of you who entered the giveaway. Here’s hoping Santa (and UPS!) deliver everything you wish for Christmas this year!