This super simple single bite dessert is so delicious and deceptively easy! Try these mini chocolate croissants at your next gathering. They’re great for brunch, too!
Mini Chocolate Croissants
- 1 package puff pastry
- 1/2 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1-2 eggs
- non-stick cooking spray
- powdered sugar
- Roll puff pastry out to double its original size.
- Cut pastry into 3 strips, and then each strip into 7 wedges.
- Beat eggs. Brush each wedge with beaten egg.
- Place 6-7 chocolate chips near the wide end of each wedge.
- Fold in bottom edges of wedge and roll up over chocolate chips.
- Spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Brush croissants with egg and place on baking sheet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 16-17 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve warm.