This virgin bloody Mary (aka “Mock Mary”) is made with fresh, whole ingredients and packs a punch with plenty of Vitamin C and health benefits galore. Try one today!
- 4 oz tomato juice
- Juice of 1/2 a lemon
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 4-6 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 celery stalk
- Pour tomato juice over ice cubes in a glass.
- Season to taste with lemon juice, celery salt, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and Sriracha sauce.
- Stir well.
- Garnish with celery stalk.
Thanks to eMeals for submitting this fun and healthy mocktail recipe! See more of their delicious beverages and mocktails below!