Looking for a yummy, healthy, on-the-go snack? Try these GREAT cookie bars! These raspberry granola bar cookies are super easy to make, they’re chewy, they’re crunchy, and there’s CHOCOLATE in them! I tell you, they have it all!
Raspberry Granola Bar Cookies
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tbsp. butter, at room temp
- 1/2 cup raspberry jam or preserves
- 1 cup granola of your choice
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the flour sugar and butter in a medium bowl with pastry knife or fork until it resembles course sand. Press evenly into an ungreased 8 or 9 inch square pan.
- Bake about 15 minutes or until crust is just beginning to brown.
- Spread carefully with jam. It helps to heat up your jam so it spreads easily.
- Top with granola and lightly press into jam with back of spoon.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips .
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 15 minutes.