Looking for a fun, beautiful dessert for a baby or bridal shower? Well these pink little pillows are easy to make, delicious to eat, and perfectly pink! Try these gorgeous Strawberry Meringue Cookies today!
Strawberry Meringue Cookies
- 4 egg whites (room temperature)
- 1/4 cup strawberry Jell-O
- small pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Sprinkles of choice
- In a stand mixer with whisk attachment add egg whites, salt, sugar and Jell-O. Mix on slow for about 30 seconds to help dissolve sugar.
- Once the sugar is mostly dissolved, turn the mixer onto medium high and whisk until the egg whites form stiff peaks.
- Add vinegar and mix for 10 seconds on low.
- Add chocolate chips and mix for about 20 seconds.
- Line your baking sheets with parchment paper. Spoon or pipe the batter onto the cookie sheet, and sprinkle with sprinkles.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 9 minutes, then rotate the cookie sheet and bake for an additional 9 minutes.