This is the only time putting a snowman in the oven is a great idea. These Snowman Cookies are delicious and a blast for the entire family to make!
- 1 Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar
- 1 scoop Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
- 1 teaspoon granulated zero-calorie sweetener
- 2 lollipop sticks
- 1 oz sugar-free white chocolate
- 1 drop green food coloring
- 4 sugar-free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, heat unwrapped Double Chocolate Chunk Quest Bar for 9 seconds. Break into 4 even pieces.
- Coat two large squares of wax paper with cooking spray. Place the bar pieces on the paper and cover with the second sheet. Roll each piece to approximately ¼” thickness. Shape into 4 even circles using a cookie cutter.
- Place cookie circles onto a nonstick baking sheet lined with parchment paper or a silpat. Bake for 6 minutes, or until cookies are lightly browned. Remove to cool.
- In a small bowl, mix the Quest Vanilla Milkshake Protein Powder, almond milk and zero-calorie sweetener until a smooth, thick icing is achieved. Mixture will be very thick.
- Divide icing evenly onto all four cookies and spread. Lay a lollipop stick in the center of one cookie and sandwich the other cookie on top. Press down gently to secure the stick and both cookies together.
- Microwave the sugar-free white chocolate for .45 seconds. Stir. Microwave 10 additional seconds, if needed.
- Remove 1 teaspoon of the white chocolate and add 1 drop of green food coloring. Stir well. Spoon the melted white chocolate onto the top and sides of each cookie (do not frost the back). Place two sugar-free chocolate chips as eyes onto the front. Let harden slightly. Spoon ½ teaspoon of the melted green chocolate onto the top of each snowman to create a hat.
- Continue to embellish the snowman, if desired.
Calories: 212 Fat: 9.5 Carbohydrates: 15.5 Fiber: 8 Protein: 22
Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please see our full disclosure here.