This simple, no bake dessert is a sweet treat that will make any chocolate lover’s mouth water. And, the best part is, these berry bliss chocolate bites get their sweetness from real fruit, so they’re sugar-free!
Sugar-Free Berry Bliss Chocolate Bites
- 9 tbsp Carrington Farms coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp Hershey’s 100% unsweetened cacao powder
- 3-4 packets (less or more depending on you) stevia in the raw
- 1/2 cup frozen berries (We suggest an antioxidant blend with strawberries, pitted cherries and pomegranate seeds by market pantry from Target)
- Silicone candy mold or mini baking cups
- Mix the melted coconut oil with cacao powder and stevia.
- Chop the frozen berries into smaller pieces and distribute among 9 baking cups.
- Pour 1 tbsp chocolate mix into each cup over the frozen berries. Place in freezer until set, 5-8 minutes and enjoy!
Thanks to Carrington Farms for sharing this delicious treat!