So I’ve been tagged. And sadly I never get around to doing this- so Mandy, I am doing this for YOU, I truly hope feel special! (I apologize to any friends that have tagged me in the past)
1. My Darling Husband!
2. CleoCATra and King Tutty-Buddy
3. Chocolate!!! (If I tell you “I love you like Chocolate”, which is usually reserved just for Justin, and very occasionally the cats then you know I really LOVE you!)
1. SPIDERS! (or I guess Arachnophobia)
2. Witches (okay so this was my childhood fear, but seriously, I was freaked for so long- and Dude they lived under my bed, along with Elvis- since that sounded scary too)
3. Unsolved Mysteries- remember that show? I swear, whenever I was alone, they would have the ghost special preview and I would get freaked out just from watching that!
(Sorry these aren’t too serious, but I try to manifest good things, like Chocolate, so I try not to say out loud what I am afraid of, or cannot do)
1. To be a mommy(an awesome one, like my mom)
2. To stay debt free
3. To become disciplined enough to stick to a workout schedule, and not eat too much sugar!
3 current obsessions/collections(answered below):
1. Organizing- I want my house to be PERFECTLY clean (unlike my last house that was SOO small everything was stacked on top of the next thing, and to get something out you had to pull out the Christmas decorations, and the box of skinny jeans- that is just so unfortunate)
2. Eating Wheat and vegetables
3. Really finding my own style, I want to know what I love and live in it whether it is cool or not!
S0- those were just my obsessions- collections are these
1. Hand sculptures (I really want one of those artist hands that you can manipulate, and I might have to send a friend in Asheville to the Tobacco barn to pick up one of those old white glove molds, I forgot to buy before I left.) Right now I have 2 that my dad carved, I LOVE them! And Justin bought a glass hand for me, at this dinky store in Lake Lure, he called and ordered it as a surprise for me! CUTE!
2. Friends- I want a lot of friends- is that weird to put on the list? I just LOVE people, and you can never have too many friends
3. Awesome memories- so Justin and I haven’t had the normal Mormon married couple story, and at first (like for 5, or 6 years) I was ticked! But I started seeing all the things we’ve gotten to do, that we might not have been able to do, so now I am collecting memories. Which means, when we have the chance to do something, I do it, even if it seems inconvenient or I am tired or that we have to do it the cheap skate way- honestly vacations at the motel 6 or in a tent are not that bad, it is actually more fun sometimes!