Looking for snacks to eat throughout the day to boost your energy naturally? With an Excalibur Dehydrator, the possibilities are endless! Try these delicious tomato chips now!
- 8 Heirloom Tomatoes
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp basil
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Wash, dry and core tomatoes.
- Slice tomatoes ¼” thick.
- Season tomatoes by sprinkling salt, basil, oregano and ground black pepper.
- Place vegetables in a single layer on Excalibur dehydrator trays.
- Dry at 155º F for 8 to 12 hours or until tomatoes become crisp.
- Let tomato chips cool to room temperature and then store in an airtight container.
Thanks to Excalibur Dehydrator for submitting this great recipe! Check out their other healthy snack recipes featured on FOODIEaholic.