Here at Remodelaholic we love all things home decor and DIY, but we also love RECIPES. While we will continue to share our latest and greatest remodeling projects we want to start sharing some really yummy recipes once a week. Enjoy the recipes and know that we are still Remodelaholics.
Fourth of July Patriotic Parfaits
Fourth of July is right around the corner! Do you know what you’re bringing to the family BBQ? Or are you the one hosting a festive party for your closest friends and family? It doesn’t matter whether you’re the hostess or attendee, this super simple dessert is sure to be a hit.
Be sure to plan ahead and make your patriotic parfaits the night before your big holiday shindig. You’ll need time for both the pudding and jello to setup. For the jello portion, you can use raspberry, cherry, black cherry, or strawberry.
We used white chocolate pudding for this particular dish but you could easily use vanilla instead. It’s not too difficult to make jello or pudding, but just make sure each layer is setup before you add subsequent layers. That way you’ll achieve nice straight lines.
Summer is here, but even after Fourth of July you can make this delicious dessert. It’s good all summer long! You can’t ever go wrong with pudding, jello, and blueberries. Happy Fourth of July!
- 2 boxes of red jello raspberry, cherry, black cherry, or strawberry
- 2 boxes of white chocolate or vanilla pudding
- 4 cups of cold milk do not use soy as it will not set
- 1 cup of blueberries
- 1. Prepare your jello according to directions. Set aside. Lightly spray the inside of your parfait glass with vegetable oil.
- 2. Pour in ¾-1 cup of jello (depending on what size dish you have) into each of your parfait dishes. Place in fridge for at least an hour or until firm.
- 3. Prepare your pudding according to directions. Immediately pour in ¾-1 cup of pudding into each parfait glass. Allow to set for at least 2 hours.
- 4. Repeat steps two and three above.
- 5. Top with blueberries and serve!