Vanilla Cinnamon Latte Sugar Scrub
Do you love to take a little time to pamper yourself? Or love to give DIY beauty gifts. Sugar scrubs are always a great gift idea for friends or yourself. Whip up this yummy smelling Vanilla Cinnamon Latte Sugar Scrub to help you relax. This scrub is a sublime body scrub to increase circulation and bring new life to dehydrated skin.
Vanilla Cinnamon Latte Body Scrub
- 1/4 c Nutiva Organic Coconut Oil
- 1/2 c Nutiva Organic Coconut Sugar
- 1/2 c Coffee, ground
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract or 20 drops Vanilla Essential Oil
- 4 drops Cinnamon Essential Oil
- In a double boiler over low heat, gently warm the coconut oil. Be careful not to melt the oil – heat just enough to blend easily with the sugar and coffee grounds.
- Once warm, remove from heat and transfer the oil to a bowl.
- Mix oil, cocoanut sugar, coffee and essential oils.
- Transfer to a container like a wide-mouth canning jar for easy scooping.
Enjoy this lovely scrub as it helps you relax and remove dry, skin.
More DIY Beauty Ideas:
CocoPeppermint Foot Butter DIY Beauty Treatments Uses for Coconut Oil