Weed like to give you a brand new…..
Did you know that Mr. Remodelaholic loves tools? I’t true! I do. Any tool that makes the job easier is a tool on my list to buy. And I was able to receive a new tool for my yard from Black and Decker this week.
Considering our desire to make life a little easier and a little cleaner we are starting to get yard tools that are environmentally friendly and take no fuel or oil to run them. I am tired of dealing with the maintenance and cost associated them. I recently received a sweet new Black and Decker Cordless 24-Volt String trimmer. Yes! It is battery powered, which is great. Now fuel or cords to deal with.
- High Output 24V NiCad Battery (good power)
- Zero Emissions in My Yard!! (seriously you would choke with our old trimmer)
- PowerCommand Technology (two speeds)
- Over sized Handle (easy to handle and carry)
- Lightweight Aluminum Shaft (not to heavy, easy to adjust for height)
- Two-Tools-In-One (edger and trimmer)
- Large 13 Inch Cutting Swath
- Automatic Feed Spool System
It has a nice 13″ wide cutting surface that automatically adjusts the string when it gets short, so you don’t have to stop and stomp it on the ground. It also holds 30′ of line, which is about double the length of standard trimmers.
It is not only a trimmer, but a edger too. with a simple little twist of the shaft you can change the angle and cut a nice clean edge. I love tools that have a multiple purpose. It save room for me to buy MORE tools (insert evil laugh here)
As a teenager I worked with a landscaping company and had my own company during college so I have used many trimmers throughout the years gas powered and corded. Overall, I think that this is one of the smartest designs for a trimmer that I have seen. By the way it would make a great Fathers Day Gift for all you shoppers!
Thanks Black and Decker for your great product!
Wanna see the before and after?… and when I say before- I mean SCARY! (remember our mower died, so we didn’t have one for a few weeks, okay technically we still haven’t forked over the money to buy a new one, but our neighbors have had pity on us, and haven’t chased us from the neighborhood with pitchforks and torches!)
- Tell us why you deserve or want a Black & Decker 24 Volt Cordless String Trimmer/Edger?
- How bad is your lawn? Post a blog post, tweet or facebook with a link to the giveaway here on Remodelaholic and leave the link to your post etc. in your comment.
- Okay what the heck one more entry because I love me readers!
Cordless is GOOD!!!