This Zucchini Lasagna is SO delicious and fast to put together. Plus it’s a healthy, vegetarian meal your family can enjoy!
- 8 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (15 ounces) part-skim cottage (or ricotta) cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 ounce grated parmesan cheese
- 2 medium zucchini, (8 ounces each) halved lengthwise, then sliced thinly crosswise
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 6 no-boil lasagna noodles
- 2 ounces shredded (1/2 cup) part-skim mozzarella cheese
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Lightly spray an 8-inch square baking dish; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, cottage cheese, egg, and parmesan; season with salt and pepper. In another medium bowl, combine zucchini, garlic, and oregano; season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
- Spread 1/3 zucchini mixture in prepared baking dish; top with two lasagna noodles, then 1/3 ricotta mixture. Repeat twice with remaining zucchini mixture, noodles, and ricotta mixture, finishing with the ricotta mixture. Sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Cover baking dish with aluminum foil; bake until bubbly and noodles are tender, 30 to 35 minutes. Remove foil; bake until golden brown, 15 to 20 minutes more. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Featured image courtesy of Martha Stewart.
Remodelaholic is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Please see our full disclosure here.