30 Amazing Asparagus Recipes
1. Bacon Wrapped Asparagus Skewers
Fire up the grill for these inventive skewers of asparagus and bacon! Great for an appetizer or a vegetable side dish.
This might not be the most healthy way to eat asparagus, but this beer-battered asparagus recipe sure is tasty.
3. Stir-fry Tilapia with Asparagus
Your mouth will enjoy the different textures of the two main ingredients in this recipe: the soft, flaky texture of the tilapia and the fresh crunch of the asparagus. Add rice or potatoes to round out this dish!
4. Scrambled Eggs and Roasted Asparagus Toasts
Bring these egg and asparagus toasts to your next brunch gathering with friends!
5. Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers with Goat Cheese
Stuff your bell peppers with goat cheese, quinoa, and asparagus instead of ground beef for a lighter and fresher take on stuffed bell peppers.
6. Creamy Avocado “Pasta” with Chicken and Asparagus
Turn zucchini into noodles and cover them with a creamy avocado sauce and lots of asparagus and chicken for a healthy meal.
7. Salad with Asparagus, Cherry Tomatoes, Kalamata Olives, and Feta
This asparagus salad is a great way to use up leftover asparagus and would make a great lunch!
8. Three-Ingredient Asparagus Tart
Only three ingredients and the result is a fancy and delicious asparagus tart you’d be proud to serve at any party.
Asparagus and eggs taste great together, but this asparagus benedict recipe takes it to the next level with hollandaise sauce!
10. Brussels Sprouts Salad with Kale and Asparagus
This warm Brussels sprouts and asparagus salad is made very simply, allowing all the delicious vegetables in the dish to truly shine.
11. Mushroom and Asparagus White Burrata Cheese Pizza with Balsamic Drizzle
Forget pizza delivery and cook this amazing asparagus pizza recipe, complete with a balsamic drizzle!
12. Parmesan and Asparagus Risotto
Cooking risotto takes some time and a lot of stirring, but this creamy asparagus risotto is so worth it.
13. Sauteed Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes
Looking for a vegetable side dish for your next dinner? Asparagus is always a good choice, especially with cherry tomatoes, a splash of cream, and parmesan cheese. Try this recipe.
14. Chicken and Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
This chicken and asparagus stir fry recipe is so easy to make and tastes really, really good. It’s tangy and comforting at the same time, especially when served with warm rice.
Skip the fries with your burger and make these asparagus fries instead. Want more healthy fries recipes? Here you go.
16. Roasted Garlic Asparagus with Feta
You’ve probably roasted asparagus with garlic and olive oil before, but this recipe uses infused oil and feta to make a truly special side dish.
17. Asparagus Quiche with a Spaghetti Squash Crust
Quiche is a great brunch dish, but you can make it healthier by adding asparagus and using spaghetti squash instead of pastry dough for the crust!
18. 5-Ingredient Bacon Asparagus Pasta
Only five ingredients and bacon is one of them? You just gotta try this easy asparagus pasta recipe.
19. Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
This beautiful asparagus appetizer recipe couldn’t be any easier to make.
20. Creamy Asparagus and Aged Cheddar Bake
Asparagus tastes excellent when cooked with cheese, especially aged white cheddar.
21. Soy Balsamic Chicken Thighs with Asparagus
This is a scrumptious dinner that can be cooked all in one cookie sheet, making for easy clean-up afterward with a full and happy belly!
Make this asparagus soup in only 30 minutes and spoon it up with no guilt, since it’s made with yogurt instead of heavy cream.
23. Pesto Pasta with Sun Dried Tomatoes and Roasted Asparagus
When you combine roasted asparagus, warm pasta, sun-dried tomatoes, pesto sauce, and chopped mozzarella, you get a delicious pasta dish that is jam-packed with flavor. Add a fried egg on top and dig in!
24. Creamy Vegan Lemon Asparagus Pasta
Lemon and asparagus is a match made in foodie heaven. Try this asparagus pasta dish that’s smothered in a creamy vegan sauce made with almond milk, garlic, and lemon juice.
25. Bacon Wrapped Caramelized Sesame Asparagus
Here’s another asparagus recipe that’s both beautiful and tasty and would be equally great served as breakfast with egg or as an appetizer for dinner.
26. Light Asparagus, Chicken, and Quinoa Bake
This asparagus casserole recipe might look cheesy and decadent, but it’s actually light and contains healthy quinoa!
27. Quinoa, Asparagus, Pea and Lemon Salad
And here’s another quinoa and asparagus recipe. This one is lemony, full of vegetables, and easy to make!
28. Asparagus, Pancetta and Puff Pastry Bundles
Wrap a trio of asparagus with thin slices of pancetta, slices of parmesan cheese, and frozen puff pastry for a gorgeous appetizer or side dish! Special enough for special events but not too complicated to cook.
29. Chicken Rolls with Asparagus and Mozzarella
Stuff chicken cutlets with asparagus and mozzarella cheese to enjoy juicy meat and crunchy veggies all in one bite!
30. Asparagus, Egg and Bacon Salad with Dijon Vinaigrette
Instead of a boring salad with iceberg lettuce, try this fresh asparagus salad with bacon and eggs!
What other asparagus recipes do you love? For more healthy recipes, check out 10 Eggplant Recipes Everyone Will Love and 8 Easy, Healthy Snacks and Their Benefits.
“I’m Elisa and I live in Austin, Texas with my husband and our two little girls. I used to teach reading and writing, but now I stay at home with my two kiddos and read and write in my spare time. I also love to undertake DIY projects, find new recipes on Pinterest, and dream about someday finally completing our home. Above all, I love to learn about new things and sharing my new-found knowledge with others.”