Hello Remodelaholics! It’s Brynne from The Gathered Home and I’m so glad to be back again with another roundup of gorgeous FREE vintage printable images!
Did you catch April’s roundup of vintage bird images? I’m continuing the spring nature theme with this month’s roundup of over 25 vintage floral images!
25 Free Printable Vintage Floral Images
To download and print, click on the link to visit the original source for each image.
Visit this Flickr set for more flowers in this collection.
2. Countess of Derby Camellia via Vintage Printable
4. Rosa Gallica via The Graphics Fairy
6. Water Lily via The Graphics Fairy
7. Paul Neron Rose via Vintage Printable
8. DM Ferry Bulbs & Seeds via Biodiversity Heritage Library
9. Purple Hydrangea via The Graphics Fairy
10. Curious American Bog Plant via Vintage Printable
These cactus illustrations are so on trend! Find more by clicking through the Flickr set.
12. Dandelion Engraving via Vintage Printable
13. Red Cabbage Rose via The Graphics Fairy
Visit this Flickr set for more stunning floral images.
15. Italian Sunflower via Vintage Printable
16. Hollyhocks via The Graphics Fairy
17. Floral Arrangement via Biodiversity Heritage Library
You’ll find more lovely floral images in this Flickr set too!
19. Group of Geraniums via The Graphics Fairy
20. Pink Peony via Biodiversity Heritage Library
Click through the Flickr set for more floral images.
21. Sunflower & Marigolds via The Graphics Fairy
22. C.C. Morse & Co. Sweet Peas via Biodiversity Heritage Library
I love the bold colors in this one!
23. Five New Dingee Roses via Biodiversity Heritage Library
24. 1901 Conard & Jones Co. New Floral Guide via Biodiversity Heritage Library
25. 7 Rare Everblooming Roses via Biodiversity Heritage Library
Wow! What a riot of color and vintage charm, right?
Ready for some ideas on how to incorporate vintage floral images into your home?
1. Have images printed in a large size (these are 16×20, $6 each at Costco) and display in a row.
via K Sarah Designs
2. DIY an easy-to-change-up wall display using (you would never guess!) mousetraps!
via Ella Claire
3. Decoupage images to the back of clear glass trays.
via Country Living
4. Group vintage floral images en masse for a high-end look (at an affordable price).
via Dimples and Tangles
5. Display a collection of vintage floral images on picture ledges for a laid-back, eclectic vibe.
via Better Homes and Gardens
I hope you enjoyed this roundup!
More free printable vintage images:
(click each image to see the collection)