I asked a few friends to help me with my cookie round up! And I am so excited to try this Lemon Cookies Recipe, I LOVE a good lemon dessert, sweet but tart! …and I know I’m not the only one who loves a quick cake box recipe! I LOVE easy recipes! Thanks so much to Sandra of Sawdust and Paper Scraps, for sharing this with us!
These are seriously the easiest cookies I’ve ever made and SO delicious – if you’re a fan of lemon that is.
Easy Lemon Drop Cookies Recipe
- 1 (18.25 oz) lemon cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- juice from 1 fresh lemon
- 1 package lemonade Kool-aid (unsweetened)
- *optional – lemon zest
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar (do NOT mix this in the cookie dough)
My daughter doesn’t like the lemon zest…something about the texture. I think it adds more flavor but it’s good either way. Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix all ingredients (except the powdered sugar) together until well blended (by hand or in an electric mixer)
- Use a teaspoon to scoop dough and drop it into a bowl of powdered sugar and roll them until coated. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes until the bottoms are light brown.