Need dinner ready in 20 minutes? We love fish dishes because they are just SO quick! These delicious artichoke baked fish fillets only take 5 minutes to put together and 15 minutes to bake. And they’re great for you!
Artichoke Baked Fish Fillets
- 4 6-ounce flounder fillets
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 1 jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Lay fish out in a baking sheet that has been coated with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the cheese, mayonnaise, onions, and artichoke hearts; spread mixture evenly over fish.
- Sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper, then breadcrumbs.
- Bake in a 400° F oven for 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily.