This is just a simple recipe that we like for soups or meals that would be nice with a light bread on the side. AND since it will soon to be fall—soup season—enjoy these delicious and flaky Parmesan Popovers!
- 9 Tbsp Parmesan
- 3 beaten eggs (at room temperature)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- Liberally butter a 12-count muffin tin.
- Put about 2/3 Tbsp Parmesan in bottom of each cup.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the milk, flour, eggs, and seasonings together.
- Pour mixture in each cup over Parmesan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 25 minutes.